When You Restore Microbiomes You Will Start Seeing:
Most people don’t realize just how powerful a role microbial communities (aka microbiomes) play when it comes to the health of all other living systems.
Unfortunately, in this case what you don’t know can, and often does hurt you!
Today we know that our personal health depends on microbiomes that support the ecosystems we live in, the crops we grow, the food we eat, and even the cells and tissues our bodies are made of.
Many foods today are grown in soil that lacks the mineral nutrients and microbiota necessary for proper nutrient cycling—our nutritional health suffers as a result.
Here are some benefits of healthy microbiomes…
For growers: crop yields increase while input costs are decrease. Net profits can improve, and crops become more nutrient dense, with better flavor and more resistance to pests and disease.
For consumers: (people who eat): the diet and lifestyle changes that support healthy microbiomes will maximize your personal health and help you resist disease.
The result: growers see higher profit margins, and consumers enjoy healthier, more active, lifestyles.
At End-O-Fite, we specialize in providing vital information, tools, and resources that help growers and consumers transition to more sustainable, microbiome friendly food and health care systems.
Here are 4 ways End-O-Fite Enterprises LLC helps growers and consumers enjoy healthier food systems:
- Provide information highlighting the benefits of restoring natural microbiomes and mineral nutrients.
- Restore beneficial microbes and soil food webs to improve agricultural production, human nutrition, and ecosystem function.
- Build regenerative farm networks that link local growers to consumers who are seeking healthier food choices.
- Provide biologically derived minerals and whole food supplements that address deficiencies across entire food webs.
Because microbes influence every corner of our food systems, from the soil we grow our food in to the gut where digestion occurs, and beyond, you might think of us as a private extension service. Our services assist with agriculture, health, nutrition, and economics.
I’m Mary Lucero, PhD and co-founder of End-O-Fite Enterprises LLC.
I’ve made it my mission to apply my experience and expertise to efforts that foster more soil-savvy growers and more health-conscious consumers.
On the pages of this website, you will encounter products and information including:
- Training that helps growers manage soil microbes and build soil health.
- Dietary supplements that support healthy microbiomes, restore mineral nutrients, provide complete nutrition, detoxify cells, reduce oxidative stress, and even restore mitochondrial function.
- An ongoing dialog, via our cultivating victory blog where I share insights and experiences, technical information, and guest perspectives that promote holistic and microbiome friendly solutions to food security and integrated, sustainable, human and environmental health.
Together we can spread the important message that all healthy living systems start with healthy microbial systems.